Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have my room all to myself again


I've never seen the train this empty at 6:30AM. I'm used to the cramped environment that greeted me every morning at 7:31AM on my way to school. I like looking at the back of the train when it hits a rather sharp turn, seeing the way the tail weaves left and right like a caterpillar, then you see the actual butt of the train.

The train was so empty that sitting across the car from my uncle and I was nobody else but this lone, abandonned newspaper. And when you didn't sleep through the night just to make sure you get up early enough, like myself, you may start hearing things. I almost thought the newspaper was talking to me. Turns out I was talking to myself. XD
So after I helped my uncle through check-in - we managed to avoid getting caught up in line at check-in - I saw him through to departures hall then I roamed around for a bit, pretending I was actually going to go into departures hall myself. I stumbled upon a bookstore to find Seventeen magazine on the racks for $40.00. I start talking to myself again. $40?! I thought these cost at most twice of that. But then again, the last time I bought magazines was around 5 years ago, back when the posters inside Bop! Magazine were of Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and New Found Glory, so how would I know.
My brother's moving back to his room. YES!!
It may have been possible for the two of us to share a twin bed 2 years ago but not anymore. WE BARELY FIT! We fight over pillows, over the blanket, over space, you name it. So I got my room back. *chants* Waddup?
 I stocked up on what I need for Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - I sense Kristine Sage getting excited already. I'll probably put up the recipe.
 I watched half of The Last Song last night. Half because I was sidetracked to CSI: Miami, which I almost forgot to watch because I was dreading the finale of CSI: New York too much so I guess I'll watch the remaining half tonight and maybe do a review on it. It's not too shabby, I can tell you that, but I'll tap into that a little later.
 Speaking of CSI: New York. Excuse me while I succumb into fits of giggles and squeal like an obsessed fangirl....I always say that if cliffhangers could kill, I would've been dead a long time ago, but I think this one might just do the job. I watch previews, unlike Kristine Sage, because I'm impatient like that. I just gotta say. Lucy Messer is so adorable. Her father's dreamy....Mmmm. If I survive the finale, you get a movie review plus a recipe, so wish me luck.
- Messer Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment