Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Excuses, excuses, excuses

I deeply apologize for my short absence and lack of new posts for the past 2 weeks or so. I've been very preoccupied lately, with 2 debutante balls coming up, it's cotiliion practises left, right and dead centre 8 hours a day 3 - 4 times a week. Talk about an intense workout.

I can actually imagine my blog pulling a Molly Weasley on me, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

But I will update soon. Look forward to Snickerdoodles this friday because Abercio Isip begged me to make something for the last day of cotillion practises, plus he probably just misses my baking. I remember the first time I brought Snickerdoodles to one of our Youth gatherings; the boys went crazy for them. That means I've gotta make double on friday.

A Knight and Day movie review might be coming up, quite a little overdue, I know, but it'll be up =)

Plus a very special dedication post to Jeselle Christinne Isip after her extravagant party this Saturday.

So 'til then, toodles.

- Messer Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment