Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When rain dawns on you, dance

Three and a half weeks of dancing with 2 more weeks to go. When it's debutante season, more like when your friends decide to have their debutante balls 18 days apart, it's cotillion practice here, cotillion practice there, people are stressed and the rain's not helping.

It is officially T minus 12 hours until I find out whether I get into University or not. So here I am, with my fingers crossed, wondering whether or not I'll be getting any sleep at all tonight. There's this sinking feeling in my gut; a mixture of excitement, nervousness and nausea.

Meanwhile, I hope I'll be able to make those long overdue Snickerdoodles next week. Make them Vhie! Don't be a lazy bum!

I've also got to remember I always have my digital camera with me at all times. So why not take some photos? Forgive my last few posts for being so...uncolourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment