Sunday, June 6, 2010

For lack of a better post title


This was supposed to be a stolen shot of how my friends just can't put their phones down for one minute, but the first snapshot failed so they were ready for this one.

My dad came home for my graduation. I am officially outta high school. Unfortunately, I've been better so I'm afraid this post would be...lifeless would be a perfect word.

With that said, I won't drone on forever. Coming up would hopefully be a recipe, a movie review - 2 if I happen to be chirpier next week - plus a book review if I manage to finish one. It's been very difficult for me to start reading a new novel recently, let alone finish one. The last book I read was Breaking Dawn - oh! Well what'dya know, there's your culprit.

- Messer Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment